Royal Association of Justices
of South Australia Inc.
The state body for South Australia representing Justices of the Peace.
Patron: His Excellency the Honourable Hieu Van Le AC, Governor of South Australia.
Vice Patrons: The Right Honourable The Lord Mayor; The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
A justice of the peace (JP) acts as an independent and objective witness to documents people use for official or legal purposes. For example, a JP may:
- certify a true copy of an original document
- certify a person's identity
- witness an affidavit for use in court
- witness a statutory declaration
- witness an Enduring Power of Attorney
- witness an Advance Care Directive
- perform any other function a JP is authorised by law to perform
Mon - Frid
10am to 4pm
Ph: 08 8297 4044
Address: Blg 8, 300 Richmond Rd Netley. South Australia
PO Box 219 Adelaide Airport SA 5950
Copyright 2017 RAJSA Inc. All rights reserved